Automimmune disease is on the Rise.
Over 50 million people in the US have at least one. Many are undiagnosed, as of yet.
Women are more commonly affected than men.
An autoimmune disease is a condition arising from an abnormal immune response to a normal body part.
There are over 100 types of autoimmune diseases.
Autoimmune Disease Information and Facts
The immune system is a system of many biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease. To function properly, an immune system must detect a wide variety of agents, known as pathogens, from viruses to parasitic worms, and distinguish them from the organism’s own healthy tissue.
So, why would your own body start attacking itself?
Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is a Stem Cell Biologist with a Ph.D. Degree from the University of Virginia at Charlottesville before joining the Department of Anatomy at the University of Wisconsin’s School of Medicine. In 1982, Dr. Lipton began examining the principles of quantum physics and how they might be integrated into his understanding of the cell’s information processing systems.
According to Dr. Lipton ” You Are a Community of 50 Trillion Living Cells. When you look at yourself you see an individual person. But if you understand the nature of who you are, you realize that you are actually a community of about 50 trillion living cells. Each cell is a living individual, a sentient being that has its own life and functions but interacts with other cells in the nature of a community. If I could reduce you to the size of a cell and drop you inside your own body, you would see a very busy metropolis of trillions of individuals living within one skin. This becomes relevant when we understand that health is when there is harmony in the community and dis-ease is when there is a disharmony that tends to fracture the community relationships.”
The issue of control in regard to biology becomes a very important point when dealing with your Human Body and Current Condition.
Is it God that dictates what is happening in your body?
Is this something that was inherited?
What is this rogue gang inside attacking you and can you control it?
Is it mind over matter?
Or is there something more to it?
Well, that is something that is Completely Up to You
We’ve all heard the story. A certain person got cancer. This person fought the fight and won. There is a power of positivity.
Another person in the same situation accepted the fact and allowed the cancer to take his life.
So how does this apply to your Auto immune Disease?
Well, when it comes to cancer, there is a lot more research, remedy and prevention available than in other silent illnesses.
Research, Awareness and Studies are still being conducted to address the causes, remedies and cures for Auto immune Disease. I for one am not going to sit back and wait for this gang to attack each vital organ in my system. From one to another. to another.
Will you join me in the Fight? Discuss? research? Share information? Vent?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What do you have?
- Addison’s disease
- Adult Still’s disease
- Alopecia areata
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Anti-GBM/Anti-TBM nephritis
- Antiphospholipid syndrome
- Autoimmune angioedema
- Autoimmune dysautonomia
- Autoimmune encephalomyelitis
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Autoimmune inner ear disease (AIED)
- Autoimmune myocarditis
- Autoimmune oophoritis
- Autoimmune orchitis
- Autoimmune pancreatitis
- Autoimmune retinopathy
- Autoimmune urticaria
- Axonal & neuronal neuropathy (AMAN)
- Baló disease
- Behcet’s disease
- Benign mucosal pemphigoid
- Bullous pemphigoid
- Castleman disease (CD)
- Celiac disease
- Chagas disease
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO)
- Churg-Strauss Syndrome (CSS) or Eosinophilic Granulomatosis (EGPA)
- Cicatricial pemphigoid
- Cogan’s syndrome
- Cold agglutinin disease
- Congenital heart block
- Coxsackie myocarditis
- CREST syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Dermatitis herpetiformis
- Devic’s disease (neuromyelitis optica)
- Discoid lupus
- Dressler’s syndrome
- Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
- Eosinophilic fasciitis
- Erythema nodosum
- Essential mixed cryoglobulinemia
- Evans syndrome
- Fibrosing alveolitis
- Giant cell arteritis (temporal arteritis)
- Giant cell myocarditis
- Goodpasture’s syndrome
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Graves’ disease
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Hemolytic anemia
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura (HSP)
- Herpes gestationis or pemphigoid gestationis (PG)
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) (Acne Inversa)
- IgA Nephropathy
- IgG4-related sclerosing disease
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)
- Inclusion body myositis (IBM)
- Interstitial cystitis (IC)
- Juvenile arthritis
- Juvenile diabetes (Type 1 diabetes)
- Juvenile myositis (JM)
- Kawasaki disease
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome
- Leukocytoclastic vasculitis
- Lichen planus
- Lichen sclerosus
- Ligneous conjunctivitis
- Linear IgA disease (LAD)
- Lyme disease chronic
- Meniere’s disease
- Microscopic polyangiitis (MPA)
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)
- Mooren’s ulcer
- Mucha-Habermann disease
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN) or MMNCB
- Multiple sclerosis
- Myasthenia gravis
- Neonatal Lupus
- Neuromyelitis optica
- Ocular cicatricial pemphigoid
- Optic neuritis
- Palindromic rheumatism (PR)
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration (PCD)
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Parry Romberg syndrome
- Pars planitis (peripheral uveitis)
- Parsonage-Turner syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Perivenous encephalomyelitis
- Pernicious anemia (PA)
- POEMS syndrome
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Polyglandular syndromes type I, II, III
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Postmyocardial infarction syndrome
- Postpericardiotomy syndrome
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Progesterone dermatitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Pure red cell aplasia (PRCA)
- Pyoderma gangrenosum
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Reactive Arthritis
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Relapsing polychondritis
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Schmidt syndrome
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Sperm & testicular autoimmunity
- Stiff person syndrome (SPS)
- Subacute bacterial endocarditis (SBE)
- Susac’s syndrome
- Sympathetic ophthalmia (SO)
- Takayasu’s arteritis
- Temporal arteritis/Giant cell arteritis
- Thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
- Tolosa-Hunt syndrome (THS)
- Transverse myelitis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Ulcerative colitis (UC)
- Undifferentiated connective tissue disease (UCTD)
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease